inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit 2-5 Tage**
- Artikel-Nr.: 10000
- Versandgewicht: 0.264 kg
- ISBN: 978-0966768305
- Ausgabe: Paperback: 161 pages
- Sprache: English
- Artikelgewicht: 0,214 kg
In this masterful work, Ralph D. Jordan, gifted psychic counselor, shares a lifetime of insights into the successful conduct of a counseling practice as taught in his classes.
- What are the counselor's obligations to the client?
- When should you withhold unpleasant information?
- How does the counselor avoid becoming "vested" in a client?
- What should be the counselor's true purpose in a session?
- How do you counsel bereaved relatives?
- What if the client makes sexual advances?
- How do you disern a client's real motives in coming to you?
- What if you can't give the client what he or she needs?
- How do you know if you're trying to impress a client?
- What do you do when a client refuses to take responsibility?
No healer or counselor should be without this invaluable information.